Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ayat Bagi Menghilang Magerin - Sakit Kepala

Ayat-Ayat Allah berkenaan migraine, sakit kepala dan sebagainya
Based on true story from others……….
Alhamdullillah…..I’m an acute migraine sufferer to the extent of vomiting and becoming imbalance. Every time it happens, I have to take antacid & synflex. Antacid is to line the stomach before taking synflex which is a stronger pain killer than panadol. This is to let you know the strength of synflex that so much so I have to take antacid prior to swallowing synflex. This worries me quite a bit as taking pain killers posed other health concerns later. I’ve tried many times to manage it without swallowing synflex but it got worst. Hence, I’m resigned to probably take synflex for the rest of my life at that time! Then, one day one of you have so kind heartedly emailed me the ways and how to cure headache by one Singapore Ustazah (sorry can’t remember the name of the sender as well as the Ustazah). The method i ncludes reading his ayat. I’ve tried it and Alhamdullillah, being a ad migraine s ufferer, I’m amazed at the miraculous cure! However, y ou have to do t repeatedly. or once in my life, I did not need to ta ke synflex ! You see, strangely about migraine sufferer, we can feel when the attacks are coming and when it starts to ebb away. So, friends, save
this method onto your hand phone ‘Notes’ or ‘To-do List’ so that when you have a headache and with strong conviction, do the method, Insyaallah, it will work!
1. Read Al fatihah (1x)







2. Read Surah Al Ikhlas (3x)


3. Read Surah Yassin ayat ke 58 ‘Salamun Qaulan Minrabbirrahim’ (3xs)

4. Read Selawat (3xs )



What I did was, I blew it on my palms and put my palms on my head for a while. After that, I repeat the whole process again. I hope by sharing this experience, we become more confident of ayat-ayat Allah. Another sister has shared her experience below. Please read. This ayat is really powerful!
True story: my story. My sister was staying with me some months ago.
My sister was bleeding profusely akibat pendarahan dalaman (internal bleeding). Teringatkan Pak Kiai di Rawang yang sering merawat sister itu, I asked my niece to call and ask him what we
should do? He said ‘baca ayat 58 dari surah Yassin Dan niat sambil meniup kearah duburnya bagi menghentikan pendarahan tersebut’. So my niece pun buatlah. A few seconds later darah pun berhenti. Oh God, what a miracle, Alhamdullilah, leganya. From that day onwards, itulah yang saya buat apabila ada orang yang perlu bantuan menghentikan pendarahan. Yakinlah dgn ayat2 Allah.

RAHSIA SURAH YASSIN AYAT KE 58.


Barangsiapa yang membaca YAASIN sepenuhnya Dan pada ayat ke 58 surah tersebut ‘SALAAMUN QAULAN MIN RABBIN RAHIM’ diulang sebanyak 7 kali untuk 7 niat baikmu, Insya Allah dengan izin Yang Maha Esa Dan Maha Kuasa, semua hajatmu akan dikabulkan. Jika boleh niatkan sebegini:
1) YA-ALLAH YA-RAHIM, ampunkan dosa-dosaku dan saudara-maraku
2) YA-ALLAHYA-RAHMAN, kurniakan aku isteri,suami,anak-anak yang soleh dan mencintai Islam
3) YA-ALLAH YA-RAZZAK, kurniakan aku rezeki yang berkat,kerja yang baik dan berjaya di dunia dan akhirat.
4) YA-ALLAH YA-JABBAR, makbulkan hajat penghantar maklumat yang aku dapat ini.
5) YA-ALLAH YA-MUTAQABBIR, jauhkan aku dari sifat khianat dan munafiq dan miskin.
6) YA-ALLAH YA-WADUUD, kurniakan aku dan seluruh umat Muhammad yang beriman kesihatan zahir batin.
7) YA-ALLAH YA-ZALJALA LIWAL IKRAM, makbulkanlah semua hajatku, dan redhaikanlah aku.
AMIN… Sampaikan dakwah ini kepada sahabat anda tiada kerugian bahkan digalakkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment